- Nissan Silvia S14 K’s Zenki
- Year: 01/1994 (1.reg date 1995)
- Km: 132.000
- Engine: SR20DET (394PS)
- Color: Blue (FN2) -> Electric Orange (Ford Focus RS color)
Nissan Silvia S14 K’s Zenki BN Sports WideBody 1994
1 in stock
1 in stock
JPD Japan brings you this orange beast wearing the rare BN Sport Blister kit.
This car has got a lot of high quality parts – suspension, exterior and in the engine – Its fully re-painted in Ford Focus RS Orange, you wont miss this car on the street!
Alot of things has been touched on this car – its build for about 11 years ago, but has got a newer build engine, but the exterior of the car is done for about 11 years ago.
This is a rare car, as these aero kits is not something you see every day, and they have done a quite good job installing it – so when you see this car, it gives you some kinda flash of a Fast and Furious movie.. This car is what japanese aftermarket spirit is just all about.
The car does have some cosmetic things to fix, if you want, but over all the car is good it drives well and got alot of power, and the cosmetic no effect on the function of the car at all.
Things to mention is:
- Bonnet has been repaired
- Dents in the roof
- Cracks and stone chips in the bodykit
- Faded paind in places and cracks
- Seats front and rear are a bit worn in the fabric
- Dashbord has cracks
- Shiftknob is worn
- It does have some dents underneath
The engine is fully build and produces 394PS at 0,8 boost only.
The spec list is long!
- BN Sports Blister widebody kit
- Seibon Carbon bonnet w/aero hoodpins
- Ganador Super Mirrors
- S14 Kouki front end conversion
- Aftermarket Carbon GT wing
- Aftermarket 18 inch wheels
- Aftermarket clear turnsignals
- Aftermarket LED taillights
- Bride front seats (fabric re-done 6 years ago)
- Bride-look fabric on rear seats
- Nismo 300km/t meter
- Autogauge meters
- Aftermarket steeringwheel
- Nismo Shiftknob
- K-Sport big brake kit 330mm in the front
- BC Racing Coilovers
- Driftworks rear upper camber arms
- Driftworks rear toe rods
- Driftworks rear traction rods
- Tomei 3-point towerbar
- Aftermarket 1.5WAY LSD
- Aftermarket clutch
Engine & Fuel:
- CP 87mm Pistons
- Manley Conrods
- ACL bearings
- Apex steelheadgasket
- APR main and rod bolts
- BC Valves
- BC Valvesprings
- BC 264 camshafts
- BC Valve retainers
- HKS Campulley
- TOMEI rockerarm stoppers
- DW740cc injectors
- HKS Wastegate
- GReddy Surge Tank
- GReddy TD06 Turbo
- Aftermarket topmount manifold
- Aftermarket Intercooler
- Aftermarker aluminium radiator
- GReddy oversize oilpan
- Aftermarket oilfilter relocation kit
- Aftermarket carbon cooling panel
- Aftermarket exhaust system
- Aeromotive fuelpump
Registered in Denmark, but can be exported.
This orange S14 is in stock in Denmark and ready to be shipped worldwide.
Please do not hesitate to contact us for more information or for a shipping quote to your country.