- Genuine Tein
- 16 level damping adjustment
- Full-Length Ride Height Adjustment Feature
- Twin-Tube Structure
- Damping Force Adjustment System
- Complete Kit with Upper Mount
TEIN Flex Z Coilovers – MR2 SW20
FLEX Z features 16-level damping force adjustment, for simultaneous adjustment of compression and rebound.
Modify ride comfort and handling according to your preference, changing the properties of the shock absorber with the adjustment dial.
We have devised a suitable mount for each vehicle type.
Pillow ball upper mounts for front strut suspensions feature camber adjustment.*
Damping Force Modification
This entails changing damping force to suit your driving conditions or preferences, by re-arranging the shock absorbers’ internal components.
This entails changing the stroking distance to suit your driving conditions or preferences, by e.g. replacing or modifying the shock absorbers’ internal components.
The EDFC Series offer easy damping force adjustment from the driver’s seat.*
* Some vehicle models are not compatible
A bright TEIN-green powder paint is used on elements such as the upper mount and lower bracket. Our powder coating technique produces an extremely strong and durable film. No harmful organic solvents are used, for minimal pollution.
Superior durability and corrosion resistance are achieved by TEIN’s patented 2-Layer, 1-Bake powder coating method, which uses 2 layers of anti-rust paint on a blasted surface.
(Japanese patent number 4347712)
- [ NOTE ] ON TYPE 1 VEHICLE (OCT 1989 – NOV 1991), CLEARANCE BETWEEN BOTTOM OF SHOCK ABSORBER AND VEHICLE BODY MIGHT BE NARROW AND THERE MIGHT BE SOME INTERFERENCE, DUE TO INDIVIDUAL DIFFERENCE.